Board of Education
Goals for the 2023-2024 School Year
- Continue ongoing improvements in communications to the community, including website improvement, updated curriculum timelines, visibility of belonging through 'Promise in Action' examples at board meetings and improved communications around athletics
- Continue investment in strong community relationships, including village government, the police department and broader engagement of the community in athletic events
- Participate in contract renewal discussions with the Bronxville Teachers' Association
- Steward the district's facilities through careful prioritizing of needs identified in the five year capital plan
- Continue earlier, more strategic budget discussions
- Review and update board policy manual
Your Board of Education trustees are:
Group Email: email@example.com
For meeting agendas and all governance documents, please visit the Bronxville School Board of Education eGovernance site.
Please note: use of the District’s logo by an individual or organization should not be considered an endorsement by the district, as the District's logo is not protected by copyright.
To submit a question for the Board of Education to address during the public participation portion of the meetings, Click Here.
Click here to access a Google Drive folder of past Board of Education communications.