BRONXVILLE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL REGISTRATION
YOU AND YOUR CHILD(REN) NEED TO RESIDE IN THE VILLAGE OF BRONXVILLE
- Click here to complete our registration form
- Print out the form
- Call the elementary office at 914-395-0500, ext. 1304 to schedule an appointment to register your child
- The registration period for kindergarten starting in September 2017 will be from March 6th though March 17th. Please call and make an appointment in that window.
- When you come to your registration appointment you will need to bring the following items in order to complete your child’s registration:
- Two forms of proof of residence (one of which must be a tax bill, contract of sale or a lease)
- Proof of age, either a birth certificate or a passport
- A current immunization record, updated by a New York State certified physician
The following medical forms need to be submitted to the Health Office at least two weeks before your child(ren) starts school
- Physical Exam Form – completed by a NYS physician
- Health History Questionnaire – completed by a parent or guardian
- Tuberculin Screening Report – for indicated children (see form on website)
- Medication Administration Requirements – To be completed by a physician if your child needs any form of medication at school
Please note that your child must be 5 years of age before December 1, 2017 to register for Kindergarten for the 2017-18 Academic Year.