Bronxville Online Registration
Before you begin online registration, please gather the following documents and scan them to your computer so you can upload them during the registration process.
- Proof of Residency: You will need to provide two or more forms to show current residency within District boundaries. For a list of acceptable documents see below.
- Proof of Age: your child’s birth certificate, baptismal record, or passport. If you have neither, you can use other documents if you have had them for at least two years. For a list of acceptable documents, click here.
- Immunization Record: New York State law requires proof of state mandated immunizations at the time of registration for all new or re-entering students to the District. No student will be permitted to start school without an Immunization Record on file.
- Athletic Transfer Notification (High School students only): click here to download form.
- Report Card/Transcript from last school attended. If your child attended more than one high school, please upload transcripts for all high schools your child attended as one file. Foreign transcripts, if not in English, must be accompanied by a certified English translation.
In addition, please request from your child's last school that a copy of all school records (including academic, health, attendance, disciplinary records, individual evaluations, IEP’s, Section 504 Accommodation Plans). For High School students, a final transcript, standardized test records and 3 years of academic records should be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you HAVE a Parent Portal account, click the link below, then go to New Student Registration: https://bronxvilleny.infinitecampus.org/campus/portal/bro
If you do NOT have a Parent Portal account, click the link
Your registration is not complete until the registration and all documentation has been approved by the District Registrar.
For questions about registration requirements, please call the District Registrars.
Elementary: Samantha Maher, at (914) 395-0500 or send an email
Secondary: Roseanne Silves, at (914) 395-0500 or send an email
What constitutes proof of residency?
Two or more forms to show current residency within Bronxville School District boundaries are required for enrollment in the Bronxville Public Schools. Acceptable forms are:
- Lease, mortgage statement, or deed;
- Affidavit from the person you lease from or a third party relating to a family's physical presence in the District.
- Residential contract
- Other documentation, such as:
- Pay stub showing your address
- Income tax form that shows your address
- Utility bill or other bill in your name
- Membership documents based on residency, such as a local library card
- Voter registration card
- Driver’s license, or permit, or non-driver ID
- State or other government issued ID
- Documents from government agencies such as social service agency or the federal Office of Refugee Resettlement
Custody or guardianship papers may also be required.
Some homes in this area have a Bronxville mailing address, but are not within the Bronxville School District. Your real estate agent should have that information, but if there is any doubt, please call the Registrars.
Proof of Age:
Ways to show a child’s age:
- Certified Birth Certificate (from any country)
- Baptismal record (from any country)
- A Passport (from any country)
If you don’t have a Birth Certificate, baptismal record, or passport, you can use other documents if you have had them for at least two years, such as:
- Driver’s license
- State or governmental ID
- School photo ID with date of birth
- Consulate ID card
- Hospital or health records
- Military dependent ID card
- Other documents from federal/state/local agencies (examples: Department of Social Services, Office of Refugee Resettlement)
- Court orders
- Native American tribal document
- Records from international aid agencies or voluntary agencies
Health Certificate/Physical Exam:
New York State law requires a physical examination at the time of registration for all new or re-entering students to the District. The physical exam must be performed by a physician licensed in NY state or whose office is located within approximately 50 miles of the state border. Also, the physical exam must have been performed in the past 12 months. If you are unable to upload the Health Certificate/Physical Exam form when registering, please note that the form must be provided:
- within 14 days of the first day of school attendance - for local students
- within 30 days of the first day of school attendance - for students coming from out of state or out of country
To download a Health Certificate/Physical Exam form, click here.
New York State law requires proof of state mandated immunizations at the time of registration for all new or re-entering students to the District. No student may be allowed to start school without an Immunization Record on file. Immunization records, if not in English, must be accompanied by a certified English translation.
Campus Portal Login Instructions (if you have a student in the Bronxville Schools):
If you already have a user account, click here to log into the Parent Portal, then go to Online Registration (the blue link in the left-hand menu in the Portal).
If you don't have a user account, please contact email@example.com.