Call Roseann Silves at 914-395-0500, ext. 3305 to schedule an appointment to register your child.
Before your appointment:
When you come to your registration appointment you will need to bring the following items in order to complete your child’s registration.
- Two forms of proof of residence (one of which must be a tax bill, contract of sale or lease).
- Proof of age, either a birth certificate or a passport
- A completed registration form.
- Required medical forms:
- Physical Exam Form – completed by a NYS physician
- Health History Questionnaire – completed by a parent or guardian
- Dental Health Certificate – completed by your child’s dentist
- Tuberculin Screening Report – for indicated children (see form on website)
- Medication Administration Requirements – To be completed by a physician if your child needs any form of medication at school
- A current immunization record, updated by a New York State certified physician.